Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do you Know Why I Worship God???????

Do you Know Why I Worship God???????
its not because i commanded too
its not because it is a passion of religion
where its right of some denomination that i belong to
and therefore i have to do it ,, NO!!

Do you know y i worship God?

its not because some Ego deistical creator desires my worshiping needs in to be more of a God
because it doesn’t,
its not because by doing so , I feel much better and my pressure is lower even ,,No!!

Do you know Y I Worship God??

Because it is the reaction of the creature before its creator
of the son before his Father
of a prince before his king..

its Because when i studied  and see that He transcends time and space
that he has suborn over this country  come what may,
that he has the absolute control of my Life i did fall down and worship him

do you know Y I worship God??

it is for the same reason that the seraphim’s do according to Isaiah chapter 6 ,
where they had to cover their faces because of so much glory..,

and day and night even  now as i write this note..
they worship Him,
cried Holy Holy ,Holy! is the Lord of Hosts

do you know Y they worship Him?

it is their
 Reaction after standing into presence of the living God
so when i seek the same God in all times, and read according to Psalms 19
"heaven declares His Glory"

and when I read that I was fearfully and Wonderfully made as stated in Psalms 1:39
and that i was put in this space sometime did know and experience this awesome God,
my reaction before all this,
is to Worship Him


Do you Why I worship God?

It is because I learned a while back that even though I deserve his justice
living in my Sins yet He extended his merciful hand out to me,
and drew me close to Him trough His Son Jesus Christ

When I remember  this My reaction is to fall flat on the pears feet of him and die.. ,
so that i could have life.

I worship God because of who He is
and all the Things He has Done
 ---
Have you Worship God today???
:|

No comments:

Post a Comment